China Assembly Line: $28/day vs $9 and $7 in Indonesia and Vietnam. A tough act for US workers to follow....Unless we Innovate!
- The most Strategic Industry
- Key 21st Century Technologies
- U.S. Manufacturing Leadership
- U.S. GDP and Trade Balance
- Offshore competition, e.g. China is Moving Up the Technology Ladder
- Badly Needed Commitments by OEMs
- Technology Innovation in the US
- Manufacturing Automation & Robotics
- Contract Mfrs Need to Step Up
- Key Industry Players and
- Suppliers showing it Can Be Done
This site is dedicated to Ideas, Programs and People, including corporate leaders, that will assist the U.S. in strengthening its domestic footprint for high volume electronic manufacturing, and other industries.
Note: This site is not intended to echo current political controversies on domestic manufacturing - although the subject does indicate something is seriously amiss. The government aspect of this issue will play out with either further regulation and taxation of American companies, or with programs designed to increase U.S. competitiveness in a global economy.
in the Making?